- CASE- PVD Gold, with double-domed sapphire crystal.
- DIAL- Petoskey Stone with Super-LumiNova hands.
- FUNCTIONS- Hours, minutes, seconds.
- MOVEMENT- Argonite 773 quartz movement with Swiss and other imported parts.
- WATCH STRAP- Polished PVD Gold bracelet.
The Petoskey stone is a treasure sought out by many who visit the beaches of northern Michigan. Varied on the surface, each stone is a fossil of colonial coral believed to have lived in waters more than 350 million years ago. This 34mm Birdy features a gold PVD case and bracelet and a dial crafted from a polished Petoskey stone which shines in its unique beauty. Enjoy a timepiece that's beautiful—and has a story to tell.